The Supermetrics Hub is a place where you can manage your data sources, accounts, data integrations, and more. You can connect to new data sources, start new trials, and manage your teams and license details.
In addition to connecting to data warehouse destinations, you can also create data blends and custom fields on the Hub and use them in your reporting.
Navigation on the Hub
In the left-side menu, you can access the following subpages:
- Connect: Connect to data sources and manage your data source connections.
- Data blending: Blend data from different data sources.
- Custom fields: Create custom fields.
- Query Manager (API): Use the Query Manager with the Supermetrics API to build queries in various formats.
- Connect to data warehouse destinations.
- Transfer data to data warehouse destinations.
- Monitor your transfers.
- Go to your reporting tools — Google Sheets, Looker Studio, Excel, and monday.com.
- Teams: Switch between teams.
From the top-right corner, click your email address to manage your license and team:
- Licenses: Manage your Supermetrics licenses and assign users to them.
- Team: Add and remove your Supermetrics team members and update their team roles.
- Billing: View and update your billing information.
- Usage: View your data source usage.