To protect user privacy, LinkedIn Ads demographic dimension data is approximate. This means there’s an increased chance that the data you see in LinkedIn Ads won’t align exactly with the values in your Supermetrics reporting.
Types of discrepancy
Because metrics are approximate for privacy protection, you may observe minor inconsistencies when comparing:
- Similar time ranges (for example, reporting on results over 7 days vs. 8 days)
- The sum of daily metrics to the full corresponding time period
- Reporting levels (for example, adding campaign-level data and comparing it to account-level data)
How to minimize discrepancies
To minimize the chance of discrepancy, use these settings.
- A full time period instead of adding up daily metrics for that time period
- The highest reporting level you want to view