In queries that deliver a large amount of data, restrictions on Google Search Console systems can reduce its precision.
To mitigate this, Supermetrics offers precision settings for Google Search Console results. The “High” and “Very high” options are premium features — contact our sales team if you’d like to add them to your license.
Change the data precision level
Google Sheets and Excel
- Open the Supermetrics sidebar.
- Navigate to Options.
- Choose your precision level in the Data precision dropdown.
- Click on any report element to open the Supermetrics pane.
- Click the Edit icon next to Google Search Console.
- Click Edit connection.
- Scroll down to Data precision and make your selection.