Supermetrics uses the term "data source accounts" to describe an account in a data source.
For example, Facebook Ads uses "accounts," while Google Analytics uses "views," and Instagram Insights uses "profiles." In Supermetrics, each of these is referred to as a " data source account."
Our full list of data source account names describes how each data source refers to its accounts.
Data source account quotas
Any accounts that you use to connect your data source to Supermetrics count towards the number of accounts used in your license.
- All licenses include 10 accounts per data source.
- Licenses created with our sales team can have more than 20 accounts per data source.
Learn more about different types of license and how to purchase them.
Manage your data source accounts
Track your quota
- Log into the Team Site.
- Click Choose license. Select the license you'd like to view from the dropdown menu.
- Navigate to Accounts per data source in the lower left corner. The data sources you're using will be listed next to the highest daily number of accounts used in each in the last 30 days.
Add data source accounts
Remove data source accounts
You can remove accounts at any time.
- For Data Studio, follow these instructions.
- For Google Sheets, manually review each query in your Sheet. Check which accounts are used in each query, and modify as needed.