Google products — including Google Sheets and Looker Studio (formerly Data Studio) — sometimes have difficulty distinguishing between logins when you're using multiple Google Accounts at once. This impacts add-ins like Supermetrics.
This is a widespread issue that Google is working to resolve.
Until it's fixed, you might see the errors below when logging into Supermetrics with a Google Account. This guide will walk you through how to fix these errors.
- This action is not supported when you are logged in to multiple accounts.
- This was a reauthorization request for user A, but you logged in as user B.
- The script completed but did not return anything.
- Drive.google.com refused to connect.
Solution 1: Log out of all Google Accounts
Log out of all Google Accounts other than the one you use for Supermetrics.
For example, if you're logged into Chrome with a Google Account you don't use with Supermetrics, log out of that account. (If you're not sure which account you're logged into Chrome with, you can always check the profile picture in the browser's upper right corner.)
Then, after you've logged out of Chrome, log in to Supermetrics with the Google Account you use with us.
Solution 2: Create a new Chrome browser profile
If you're using Chrome, a browser profile can help to solve issues that come up when you're using multiple Google Accounts on the same device.
Log into that profile with the Google Account you use with Supermetrics. Working in the browser profile should prevent any other Google logins interrupting your Supermetrics login.
Extra steps: Looker Studio
If you're encountering this issue in Looker Studio and the solutions above don't help, there are a few extra steps you can take.
- Reauthenticate the data source.
- Remove the data source from Looker Studio. Under the Looker Studio tab, follow the steps under Remove and revoke a data source with Looker Studio.