If you encounter an error in Supermetrics for Excel that reads “No queries found”, it’s likely that either the logged-in user account isn’t the account the queries were built with, or the active account using the Excel file has a different license or Supermetrics team.
Check the account and team name
- Open the Supermetrics sidebar.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Query tab.
- Check that the User and Team are correct.
Check for queries in the SupermetricsQueries sheet
- Open the SupermetricsQueries sheet.
- Find the impacted query in the list, and delete its Query ID.
- Open the Supermetrics sidebar and click Get data to refresh the query and remove all cached data.