Using filter parameters for the data source (such as the account/page name or time zone, for example) in Looker Studio (formerly Data Studio) can sometimes render images or ad creatives as a URL. Read more about this in the "Images and data control" section of this Google article.
By disabling the filter parameters, you can display images or ad creatives — rather than URLs — in Looker Studio tables.
- Open your report in Looker Studio.
- Click on the chart you'd like to add images to.
- Choose the image field you need under Available fields.
If the only fields available to you is Ad creative image URL, follow these steps to convert the URLs this field pulls to images.
- In the sidebar, click the link icon next to the Ad creative image URL field to open its attributes.
- Click the Type dropdown.
- At the bottom of the list, click URL.
- Click Image.
Learn more about alternative ways to add images in Looker Studio reports in Google's help center.