This guide will walk you through how to fix authentication errors such as:
“You need to reauthenticate at [data source] and then run the query again”.
- Authenticate in another browser (for example, switch from Chrome to Firefox).
- Authenticate in incognito mode.
- Log out from all Google accounts except for the one account attached to your Supermetrics license.
Refresh the data source account list in the Supermetrics Team Site by following these instructions.
Confirm that your account’s user role meets the data source’s access requirements. Refer to our guide to data source access requirements to learn more.
Renew the authentication logins (also known as tokens) with the data source you're encountering the error with. Learn how to renew authentication logins.
If the error persists, follow these product-specific instructions:
1. Go to the SupermetricsQueries sheet (if hidden, navigate to Add-ons → Supermetrics → Manage queries.
2. Find the row(s) for your data source queries, delete the query ID value in that row and then scroll to the far right and delete the value under “Refresh with user account”.
3. Delete the query ID from the SupermetricsQueries tab on the failing queries.
4. Click Add-ons → Supermetrics → Refresh all.
2. Remove the data source completely.
3. Reauthenticate the data source.
2. Clear the Microsoft Excel app cache.
For the error “No queries found” follow these steps.
The error "Your administrator has not installed Web Add-ins for your organization", often means that your Microsoft Office 365 system administrator has disabled an option that allows users to install add-ons. To fix this error, contact your system administrator to talk about your account’s permissions.