This guide will walk you through how to get started with Supermetrics for Excel, by installing the Excel add-in for Microsoft Excel 2016+ or Microsoft Excel Online directly from your Excel file.
1. In the desktop version of Excel or Excel Online, under Insert, go to the add-ins section.
- With the desktop version, go to Insert → Get Add-ins
- In Excel Online, go to Insert → Office Add-ins
2. The Office Add-ins window will open. In the Add-ins store, search for Supermetrics, and click on Add.
3. In the pop up, click on Continue.
4. The Supermetrics Add-in is now installed, and you can find it under the Data tab.
5. Click on Show Supermetrics to open the Supermetrics sidebar. Continue to log in with your Microsoft account, and allow necessary permissions for the Supermetrics app.
6. You are now ready to start using Supermetrics for Excel with a free trial or paid licence assigned to you – create queries and get your data straight to Excel with Supermetrics.
Continue to the next Getting Started guide:
Alternatively, you can also install the add-in through the Microsoft AppSource website.