This guide will walk you through how to fix login — also known as token — errors:
- Failed error: Unable to refresh your token. It may not be valid anymore. Please try logging out and logging in again.
- Facebook Ads: Error validating access token: the session has been invalidated because the user changed their password or Facebook has changed the session for security reasons.
- Error: Account fetch failed: [Data source] failure (Refreshing token failed)
- [Data source] failure (Error Validating Access token: Session Has Expired)
- [Data source] failure (Error Validating Access token: The user has not authorized application)
- Error validating access token: Sessions for the user are not allowed because the user is not a confirmed user.
- Account fetch failed:[Data source] (The token used in the request has expired).
These errors occur when your authentication login (token) has expired and the system is not able to refresh it.
- Reauthenticate the data source.
- Renew the data source authentication login (token).
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies. Follow the instructions for the browser you use with Supermetrics. We’ve included some links to common browser guides here: