This guide will walk you through how to fix this Google error:
- 400: admin policy enforced
(This content in this section has been provided by the app developer. This content has been reviewed or verified by Google.)
This error is caused by changes in permissions that haven’t been accepted. This error appears when trying to sign in to Supermetrics while these permissions are out of sync.
- Log in to the Google Admin console.
- Navigate to Security → API controls → App access control.
- Find Supermetrics with the Client ID matching the one mentioned on the error page.
- Set the access level to Trusted. See the example below: