This guide will walk you through how to reconnect accounts with multiple logins on the Supermetrics Hub — how to remove expired, stale, or problematic logins, and then reconnect with the right connection.
- Log in to the Hub data source manager.
- Check the team name in the bottom-left corner to make sure you're logged into the team that owns the connection you'd like to remove or reconnect.
- Navigate to the data source with the connection you want to remove or reconnect.
- Click the data source's name to view its details and available connections.
- At the end of the row, click the x icon to remove a connection from Supermetrics, or the reconnect icon ( ) to log in to a connection and refresh its authentication.