Once you’ve added Supermetrics to Excel, the first step in moving your data in Excel with Supermetrics is to connect to the data sources you want to use in your reporting. Once you’ve done this, you can use the sidebar to create queries for any connected data source.
Some data sources have different requirements. Explore our authentication guides for specific guidance on how to connect to each data source.
In this guide, we’ll show you the process for one of our most popular data sources: Google Ads.
- Open an Excel file and navigate to the Data tab in the top Ribbon.
- On the right-hand side of the Ribbon, click Show Supermetrics.
- In the Data source section, click the data source you’d like to connect to Supermetrics.
- Follow the prompts to log in to the data source, approving permissions when asked. Learn more about our data protection and privacy policies.
- Once you’ve logged in, return to Excel.
- The account you’ve added will be available under My data sources in the Supermetrics sidebar.