Installing the Supermetrics Excel add-in is the first step towards connecting your data sources to your reporting in Excel. Individuals can install the add-in themselves, or administrators can install and manage the add-in for users in their organization.
Follow these instructions to install the Supermetrics Excel Add-in for Excel 2016 (or newer), or Excel Online, directly from an Excel file.
If you see a message asking you to contact your administrator at any point in the process, get in touch with your organization's Microsoft administrator for help.
Install for an individual
- In the desktop version of Excel, or Excel Online, navigate to Insert.
- If you’re using the desktop version, click Get Add-ins. If you’re using Excel Online, click Office Add-ins.
- Find Supermetrics in the Add-ins Store.
- Click Add, and then Continue.
- In the Ribbon, navigate to the Data tab.
- At the right-hand side of the Ribbon, click Show Supermetrics.
- Log in with your Microsoft account.
Install for users in an organization
Microsoft's Centralized Deployment feature allows administrators to install add-ins safely and securely for users in the same organization. They can assign the add-in to certain people or user groups.
Administrators should refer to Microsoft's documentation for detailed instructions on how to deploy add-ins for their organizations. If you have any questions about how Supermetrics secures and handles data, please read our security documentation. We are SOC 2 Type II, GDPR, and CCPA compliant.
Once an administrator has deployed the Supermetrics add-in, users can find and install it in Excel by navigating to Insert → Add-ins → Admin Managed.