Our team has created a gallery of ready-made free report templates for you to use in Google Sheets. If you'd like to add a template to your reporting, follow the steps below.
- Open the Supermetrics sidebar in Google Sheets.
- Click the Menu icon in the top left corner, and then Open template gallery.
- Browse our available templates. Click View template to open a preview of any template in a new browser tab.
- When you find the template you want, select it and click Add template.
- Choose which account’s data you want added to the template, and click Insert.
Once the template’s in place, you can modify any queries you want to adjust. Some of the templates include advanced query setups — contact our support team if you need advice on making adjustments or getting the right results.