Supermetrics isn’t able to convert data that matches dynamic time ranges for specific timezones in Data Studio or Google Sheets.
If this impacts your Shopify queries — for instance, if you get different results for a different day when you set “Yesterday” or “Today” as a query’s date range — you can edit the query’s timezone manually.
This can be especially helpful if you're seeing Shopify data discrepancies when working with data across different timezones.
- Click any report element from your query in Data Studio to open the Supermetrics pane.
- Click the Edit icon next to Shopify to open the configuration page.
- Click Edit connection.
- Scroll down to Reporting timezone.
- Select the timezone that matches your Shopify's store timezone.
While you’re in this view, we recommend checking the box next to Allow “Reporting timezone” to be modified in reports. With this enabled, you can adjust the timezone only for selected data objects on your dashboard that are using the dynamic date range of “Today” or “Yesterday”.
- Open the Supermetrics sidebar.
- Select the Shopify query you'd like to modify.
- Scroll down and click the Options dropdown.
- Under Select timezone, choose the timezone for the query.