Resetting your Supermetrics business integrations in Facebook can help to solve a range of permissions and authentication issues.
This guide will walk you through how to reset the Facebook business integrations for the data sources listed in the table below. The table also shows the display name of the Supermetrics integration on Facebook's Business Integrations page.
|Data source||Display name on Facebook's Business Integrations page|
|Instagram Insights||Supermetrics Connector|
|Instagram Public Data||Supermetrics IGPD2|
|Facebook Billing Data||Supermetrics Business Manager|
- Log into Facebook with the account that you use to authorize the data source in Supermetrics.
- Navigate to the Business Integrations page.
- In the Active section, find the Supermetrics integration for the data source you're using.
- Click Remove next to the integration you want to remove.
- Finally, reauthenticate the data source to re-establish its connection to Supermetrics.