Follow these steps if you see this error in Looker Studio (formerly Data Studio):
- This data source was improperly configured. The parameters available in this report have changed and the current values are no longer valid.
- Log in to Looker Studio and open the impacted report.
- Click any report element to open Supermetrics.
- Navigate to Data sources in the Supermetrics pane.
- Click the pencil icon next to the affected data source.
- Click Edit connection.
- Select the Allow "Select accounts" to be modified in reports checkbox.
- Click Reconnect.
- Click Apply.
- Click Done.
- Navigate to the query details in the sidebar.
- Under Parameters, add the accounts you want to use with your reports, or add all accounts at once.
Some data sources can’t use this feature. If you don’t see “Parameters” in the options for your data source, please reauthenticate the connection between Supermetrics and Looker Studio, making sure to disable Allow “Select accounts” to be modified in reports.