The first time you log in to Supermetrics, you’ll start a 14-day free trial. After that, you can trial individual data sources for 14 days each. Learn how Supermetrics works.
Start a Supermetrics free trial
- Open our website.
- Choose your data destination.
- Follow the steps to launch your free trial.
Test out a data source
Once you’ve either started a free trial or purchased a subscription, you can test out any connector for free for 14 days.
You can also use any of our early access connectors for free until they’re fully released.
Before you begin, make sure you’ve installed the Supermetrics sidebar to Google Sheets.
- Open the Supermetrics sidebar.
- Click Create query.
- Click Data source.
- Select the data source you’d like to test out. Take a look at our connection guides for instructions on how to connect to a data source.
- Open the Supermetrics Looker Studio connector gallery.
- Find the data source you’d like to test out.
- Click Start free trial.
- Take a look at our connection guides for instructions on how to connect to a data source.
When a trial ends
If you want to keep using all of Supermetrics’ features in a destination or data source after your trial ends, purchase a subscription to continue building and enhancing your reports.