To add images to your Power BI report, all you need to do is to include image URLs as a dimension in your query and change the data category to Image URL on the Power BI side.
Note that the image URL must be directly accessible via a link without signing in on a specific resource, such as SharePoint. The following image formats are supported:
- jpg, jpeg
- When creating a query for Power BI, make sure you select a dimension with the image URLs.
- Load the query data into Power BI.
- Select the column that contains the image URLs under the Data tab.
- Go to the Column tools menu in the Power BI ribbon.
- Set the Data category to Image URL.