You can use your own Moz API key to fetch data with Supermetrics.
Doing this enables you to fetch more than 200 rows of data, improve performance, and avoid quota issues.
- Open the Supermetrics sidebar.
- Navigate to Option.
- In the Advanced settings field, add APIKEY_XXX&YYYY, replacing “XXX” with your Access ID, and “YYYY” with your Secret key.
- Click on any report element to open the Supermetrics pane.
- Click the Edit icon next to Moz to open its configuration page.
- Click Edit connection.
- Navigate to the Your Moz API key (optional) field.
- Enter your Access ID, followed by your Secret key, with an ampersand (&) between them, and no spaces.