Some data sources will start to store connection metadata persistently to improve performance and help with certain connector errors. However, this may cause issues when the account data is changed and the stored data is not up to date. For these cases, we have added a feature to Team Management to allow you to refresh the account data in Supermetrics for Google Sheets and Supermetrics for Data Studio.
You may need to do this refresh if you recently added new accounts, custom metrics, new segments, etc., to your login but they are not showing in the tool.
This feature primarily applies to the following data sources:
- Adobe Analytics
- Bing Ads
- Google AdSense
- Google My Business (beta)
To refresh the account data, please do the following:
- Log into Team Management with your license User ID. https://team.supermetrics.com/
- Go to the PRODUCTS tab.
- Find your Supermetrics product license you wish to refresh in the list. This feature is available for both Sheets and Data Studio.
Note - If you cannot find your license, it may be assigned to another team. You can switch teams under this UI element.
- Click Manage.
- Click on the REFRESH tab, and then click on the REFRESH button.
- After doing this you may need to log back into the connector.