Some data sources will start to store connection metadata persistently to improve performance and help with certain connector errors. However, this may cause issues when the account data is changed and the stored data is not up to date. For these cases, we have added a feature to Team Management to allow you to refresh the account data in Supermetrics for Google Sheets, Supermetrics for Data Studio and Supermetrics API.
You may need to do this refresh if you recently added new accounts, custom metrics, new segments, etc., to your login but they are not showing in the tool.
This feature primarily applies to the following data sources:
- Adobe Analytics
- Microsoft Advertising
- Google AdSense
- Google My Business
- LinkedIn Ads
To refresh the account data, please do the following:
- Log into Team Management with your license User ID. https://team.supermetrics.com/
- Go to the Licences tab.
- Find your Supermetrics product license you wish to refresh in the list. This feature is available for Supermetrics for Google Sheets, Supermetrics for Data Studio, and API products.
If you cannot find your license, it may be assigned to another team. The current team is listed in the upper-right and you can swap with the Switch team button.
- For the licence you wish to refresh, click on Manage.
- Click the Advanced tab to expand the settings.
- Click on the Refresh button.
If you do not see this Refresh option under the Advanced section, the product does not support this functionality.
- Wait for the process to complete and report that it Successfully refreshed!. Then perform step 8 below.
DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP - IT MUST BE DONE TO FOR THE RESET TO WORK PROPERLY.
Re-authenticate the connector so that it can download the latest account information.