Supermetrics for Data Studio licenses have a restriction for the maximum number of accounts you have have set on certain data sources, based on your license. The current limits are defined as:
- Individual - (3)
- Pro - (20)
- Super Pro - (100)
- Enterprise - (Custom, based on needs)
These limits only apply to these data sources and the accounts you select for them:
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- Google Ad Manager
- Google Analytics (number of views)
- Google Campaign Manager
- Google Display & Video 360
- Google My Business (number of locations)
- Google Search Ads 360
- LinkedIn Ads
- Microsoft Advertising
- Twitter Ads
- Verizon Media Native Ads
Any data source not included on the list is not restricted at this time.
The limit is per data source - so for example if you had a Pro-level license, you could select up to 20 Facebook Ads accounts and 20 Microsoft Advertising accounts and 20 Google Ads accounts, and so on.
If you need additional accounts for your license, please contact email@example.com.
Please note that these restrictions do not apply to Supermetrics for Google Sheets.
How to keep track of account usage?
To keep track of the number of accounts you have connected, please do the following:
2. Choose license type.
3. On the left-bottom side, you will see the number of accounts per data source. Please note that this currently shows you only the highest daily numbers per data source within the last 30 days period.
What to do if you surpass the number of account limit?
If you surpass the number of account limit, please consider upgrading your license or following this guide to stay within the limit:
How to upgrade your license plan?
- To upgrade from Pro to Super Pro, please follow this guide:
- To customize the number of account limit and upgrade to an Enterprise plan, please contact sales team at https://supermetrics.com/enterprise-contact