Facebook launched a new Pages experience in early 2021. Pages that fall into this category work slightly differently with Supermetrics than older Facebook Pages do.
We’ll keep this page updated as Facebook continues to roll out new updates to these new Pages.
Access and permissions
To enable Supermetrics for Facebook with new Pages, you need to meet these requirements:
- Facebook Ads: At least partial access to the linked Facebook account
- Facebook Insights: At least partial access to the linked Facebook Page
- Instagram Insights: Full control access to the Facebook Page linked to the Instagram account
If you see the errors below, it means that your accounts don’t meet the requirements.
- Error: Instagram Insights failure ((#100) permission denied)
- Error: Facebook Insights post fetching error: Invalid Oauth 2.0 access token