Verifying that you have a valid paid license (rather than a trial license) is the first troubleshooting step for many license-related error messages.
- Log in to the Supermetrics Hub.
- If you can't log in to the Hub, it means that the user's email isn't valid, and that may be part of the issue.
- If the account is an alias (as in, the account resolves to a different email in its email client), you'll have to log in with its email address and not the account's display name.
- The associated email must also be the account listed in the team, not the display name. If you can't access the Hub because of this and you don't have other team members that can add the real account name, please submit a support ticket and our support team will update your account's name.
- Check that you're in the right team in the bottom-left corner.
- If the team name does not match that of the error message, click Switch team.
- If the team isn't listed under Switch team, you'll need to be added to the team.
- In the top-right corner, click your email address, and click Licenses.
- Find the license you'd like to look into.
- Check these conditions to verify that your license is still active:
- If it’s a paid license and it’s expired, you’ll need to renew the license.
- If it’s a paid license for the wrong destination, you’ll need to purchase a license for the correct destination.
- If it's a trial license and it's expired, you'll need to purchase a new license.