Verifying that you have a valid paid license (rather than a trial license) is a first troubleshooting step for many license-related error messages.
- Log into the Supermetrics Team Site.
- If you can't log into the Team Site, it means that the user's email isn't valid, and that may be part of the issue.
- If the account is an alias (as in, the account resolves to a different email in its email client), you'll have to log in with its email address and not the account's display name.
- The associated email must also be the account listed in the team, not the display name. If you can't access the Team Site because of this and you don't have other team members that can add the real account name, please submit a support ticket and our support team will update your account's name.
- Check that you’re in the right team in the upper right-hand corner.
- If the team name does not match that of the error message, click Switch team.
- If the team is not listed under Switch team, you’ll need to be added to the team.
- In the bottom left, click Accounts and licenses.
- Click Licenses.
- Find the license you'd like to look into.
- Check these conditions to verify that your license is still active: