You can verify that you have a valid paid license as a first troubleshooting step for many license related error messages.
- Log into the Supermetrics Team Site.
- If you cannot log into the Team site, then that user is not a valid email and that may be part of the issue. If the account is an alias (as in, the account resolves to a different email in Gmail/Google) - you must log in with the associated email address and not the display name of the account. The associated email must also be the account listed in the team, not the display name. If you cannot access the Team site due to this and don't have other team members that can add the real account name, please submit a support ticket to have them update your user name.
- Check that you’re in the right team in the upper right-hand corner.
- If the team name does not match that of the error message, click Switch team.
- If the team is not listed under Switch team, you’ll need to be added to the team.
- Click the License tab.
- Find the license you wish to verify.
- Check these conditions to verify that your license is still active: