The first step in transferring data into your data warehouse, cloud storage, or data lake is configuring a destination in the Supermetrics Team Site. You can then use this instance as the destination for your data transfers.
This guide applies to Snowflake, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Azure Synapse, and Azure Storage destinations. For other data integrations, see our guides for connecting your data to BigQuery or other destinations with the Supermetrics API.
Before you begin
Destinations have different requirements for transferring data. Before you begin creating your destination, please make sure all prerequisites are met.
- Log in to the the Team Site.
- Navigate to Integrations → Destinations.
- Click Create destination, or if you have already set up some destinations, click Create new.
- Select your destination type and click Next.
- Configure the destination by filling in the required details.
- See destination-specific configuration guides below, under more resources.
- Click Test to test the connection to your destination. If the test is successful, click Saveto store the destination.
- If the test fails, make sure that all the necessary details have been filled in correctly and that the prerequisites for creating a destination are met.
- How to configure a destination with Snowflake, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Azure Synapse, or Azure Storage
- How to create a transfer