When you create an Azure Storage container destination in the Supermetrics Hub, the configuration requires details that can be obtained from the Azure portal.
Before you begin
Before you create an Azure Storage destination, please make sure all prerequisites are met. Learn more about the prerequisites for creating an Azure Storage destination.
You may need specific permissions to access the details needed in the configuration. If you're unable to access some information, please contact your Azure admin.
About Azure Storage configuration
The configuration stage of creating a new destination in the Supermetrics Hub includes the following fields.
- Display name will be used as the name of this destination within the Supermetrics Hub, to distinguish it from other destinations.
- Container name refers to the name of the Azure Storage container you want to use as a destination.
- Find your container name in the Azure portal by navigating to Storage accounts and opening the account in which the container you want to use is located.
- Upload path refers to the folder structure you want to use within your destination container.
- If the specified folder structure already exists, your data will be transferred based on the specified path. If a matching folder structure does not yet exist, a data transfer will create a new folder structure based on this path.
- Output format offers options for selecting a preferred output format for the data being transferred to this destination.
- Connection string refers to the authorization key for transfers to be able to load data into your container.
- Find the connection string of your storage account in the Azure portal by navigating to Storage accounts. From there, go to Security + networking > Access keys.