- Start a new report
- Click on "Create new data source"
- Select "Explore connectors" under "Community connectors" in the left sidebar (you may need to scroll down to see it)
- Choose the connector you wish to use and click "Add connector"
- Click "Authorize"
- Choose which account to use in the pop-up window that opened and enter your password
- Allow the needed permissions
- Click to authorize the other part if present
- With Facebook (and many other data source), select the account(s) you want to use to get data
- With Facebook, select the conversion window
- Click "Connect"
Modified on: Thu, 7 Sep, 2017 at 11:42 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.