Using the Monitoring tool in the Team Management site, you can easily check the status of all your Supermetrics data transfers in one place. The UI will show you each transfer by data source over the past 14 days, and you can drill down to see what tables were added or reasons for possible failures in your transfers.
1. Go to the Team Management site at https://team.supermetrics.com
2. Log in with the Google account with your Supermetrics license.
3. From the top navigation bar, go to INTEGRATIONS → Monitoring.
- If you don't have any transfers set up yet, you will see the message "No transfers found". Once you have set up your first transfer and it has completed, click Refresh to see the results.
- If you belong to multiple teams, you may need to switch to the one holding the relevant license using the option in the top-right to Switch team.
Anatomy of the UI
- Data source – If multiple transfers exist for that source, they will be grouped together under the same name.
- Transfer – The name of the transfer and its update cycle.
- Destination – The selected destination for the data.
- Refresh – Updates the UI to the latest details for your transfers.
- Transfer status pane – Shows the last 14 days of upload attempts for each transfer. Clicking on the dot will give you more details of the status (8 & 9).
- Green dot: Transfer successful
- Yellow dot: Warning or no data transferred
- Red dot: Error occurred with some part of the transfer
- Date slider – Shows which day the column is for.
- Date selected – Shows which day you are actively looking at if you clicked on a dot.
- Full details of the transfer – Shows all the details of the transfer such as date, name and which data source account was used.
- Details – Expands to show each table that was added as part of the transfer job as well as error messages, if something failed.
A successful transfer will be marked with green, and the data has been transferred successfully into its destination. Click on Details to expand information about the transfer, including start and end times and the tables included in the transfer.
Transfer with an error
If an error occurred at some point of the transfer, you can find the error message and Run ID in the Details section. Follow possible instructions in the error message, or contact Supermetrics support if needed.