If you have access to a Facebook ad account but it is not appearing in the account drop-down in Supermetrics tools, follow these directions to reset the app permissions.
- Log into Facebook with the account that is being used in Supermetrics.
- Follow this link to go to the Business Integrations:
- Supermetrics should be under the "Active Business integrations section". (If it is not there, check under "Removed" and follow the same steps below.)
- Click the checkbox next to it and then click the "Remove" button.
NOTE - If you are also using our Instagram Insights connector, you may see who of these integrations: one for "Supermetrics" and one for "Supermetrics Connector". The second "Supermetrics Connector" one is for Instagram and it shouldn't be removed unless you also need to reset the authentication for that connector.
- Once the integration has been removed, log out of Facebook for the browser. This is to prevent any existing token for the browser version from interfering with the login process for Supermetrics.
- Now go try to log into Facebook with Supermetrics using the appropriate directions for your product. It should give you the chance to re-authorize the connection, use your two-factor token, and opt-in to certain levels of access to the account. Make sure the missing page is now listed in the access options and that it is selected.
- Google Sheets - How do I Re-Authenticate a Google Sheets Connector?
- Data Studio - How do I Re-Authenticate a Data Studio Connector?
- Excel - How do I Re-Authenticate an Excel Connector?
- Functions - Click the link to generate a new pwfat token and go through the login process.
- Data Grabber - Click the Facebook module to log back in.
- Uploader - Delete the configuration and recreate it, it should give you the option to log back into Facebook then.
What if I'm getting this error after the above steps - ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS?
Follow the workaround in this guide as it usually helps:
Authentication-, HTTP- or Script errors
I tried everything and it still has the error!
Please then submit a private ticket to Supermetrics Support for further assistance. Please note in the ticket that you've completed all the steps in this article so we know you already tried these.