Yes! You can change your User Id for your Supermetrics license in the Team Management site. Note that you can only change a user ID up to 5 times on a license in a certain period of time.
- Log into https://team.supermetrics.com/ with the Google User ID set for the license.
- Click on the PRODUCT tab and check for the license you wish to update.
- Note that if you do not find the license you want to update, it may be assigned to another team. Click this part of the UI to select other teams your user ID is associated with.
- Follow the directions below based on the type of license.
If you cannot log in to Teams because the user name is not a valid Google account or was typo'd, please submit a support request that include the payer email or the transaction ID for the license so that Support can assist you.
Supermetrics for Google Sheets
- Scroll down to the ASSIGNED PRODUCTS section and find the Google Sheets license you wish to update.
- Click the Manage link.
- Under the Assigned to section, click Change.
- In the pop-up, under the Assigned to section, select if the user being added is an "Existing member" of your team, or a "New member".
- If an "Existing member", then under the Member drop-down, select the user you wish to switch to.
- If a "New Member", add the new user's Google user email to the New member email section. Give the user a role in the team under Team role (this doesn't impact the users ability to use the Sheets tool).
- Click OK once the user details have been set.
- Verify the Assigned to section is now set to the new user.
IMPORTANT - The Google Sheets Add-on does not use the team feature, you still cannot assign the license to multiple users at once. The "Assigned to" value is the only person who can use the license for Sheets.
Supermetrics for Data Studio
This license type uses the Team feature so you can change the ownership of the license by adding/removing users and changing their roles. The username originally assigned to the license is the master User ID and it only matters for initial team setup, as you can add other owners later who have the same access and ability to manage the team.
- Scroll down to the TEAM PRODUCTS section and find the Data Studio license you wish to update.
- Click the Manage link.
- Click the Members tab to open up who is assigned to the license team.
- If the user you wish to make the owner is already a team member, you can change their Role to OWNER under the Team tab - see "Modifying Members" section in Team Management for Data Studio for how to do this.
- If the user you wish to make the owner is not a team member, click the ADD MEMBER button. Put the user's Google user email into the New member email section, and choose the "OWNER" Team role. Click OK to save the new member.
- If the original owner no longer needs access, have the new owner remove that team member - see "Removing Members" section in Team Management for Data Studio.
Other Products Not Listed Above
See instructions above for "Supermetrics for Google Sheets", as most work the same way, just with step #1 looking for the license for the appropriate product.
Specifically for Supermetrics Functions and Data Grabber products:
As the user ID may be a non-Google account, you may not be able to log into Team Management to change it. If this is the case, please submit a support request that include the payer email or the transaction ID for the license so that Support can assist you with changing the assigned user ID.