This guide contains instructions for how to fill in the fields of the Create destination configuration view when creating a new Snowflake destination.
- You may also refer to Snowflake Documentation: Key Concepts & Architecture.
- See also Creating a destination: Prerequisites for Snowflake.
1. Display name: The display name of the destination that will be used to distinguish the one you are creating from other destinations.
2. Hostname: Hostname of the Snowflake instance you are going to use as a destination. This can be obtained from the URL you use to access your Snowflake instance.
- If the full URL is for example:
The hostname would be:
3. Warehouse: The name of the destination warehouse.
- Snowflake Documentation: Overview of Warehouses.
4. Database name: The name of the destination database.
- Snowflake Documentation: Databases, Tables & Views
5. Database schema: The name of the destination database schema.
- Note: Snowflake Schema is not equivalent to a Schema you select when creating the Supermetrics for Snowflake transfer, or a Custom Schema that you can create in the Supermetrics Query Manager.
6. Username: Your Snowflake username.
7. Password: Your Snowflake password. Please note that when editing an existing destination, this field will be New password, and inputting anything to the field will overwrite the previously given password.