Some account change or permissions issues may require that you reset the Supermetrics business integration for Instagram Insights or Instagram Public Data. This guide will show you how to do this.
- Log into Facebook with the account that was used to authorize the Instagram Insights connector.
- Use the following link to go to the Business Integration settings section: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools
- In the Active section, find the "Supermetrics Connector" for Instagram Insights or "Supermetrics IGPD2" for Instagram Public Data, option.
- Check the box next to the Supermetrics tab and click the Remove button.
For Instagram Insights, choose Supermetrics Connector:
For Instagram Public Data, choose Supermetrics IGPD2:
- Once the "Supermetrics Connector" or "Supermetrics IGPD2" business integration has been removed, go back to the Supermetrics product.
- Re-authenticate the Instagram Insights or Instagram Public Data data source per the appropriate directions:
- It should now ask to select the Instagram Business Accounts/Pages you want to use with Supermetrics connector. Check the box next to the account name to select a specific account, or the box "select all" to select them all.
- It should now ask for permissions for the account in a pop-up like this, click on done.
- Click OK to accept the access request. You should hopefully now be able to see all your Instagram accounts.