To increase performance, we may cache some account information to reference it faster. This may mean that if you add new accounts, custom fields, or change names on your labels or campaigns, our results may not reflect this immediately. Fortunately you can refresh this data through a few steps.
Commonly affected objects this guide should help with:
- New or renamed accounts/pages/locations
- New or renamed labels
- Custom metric and dimensions
- Renamed campaigns/ads
First, follow the steps in this article to use the refresh option in the Team Management site:
Forcing a Refresh for Account Data
(This is available for Google Sheets and Google Data Studio - if not using Google Sheets Add-on or Data Studio, skip to the next part to re-authenticate.)
Once the refresh is complete, then re-authenticate the affected connector. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP! It's required to ensure we get the latest information from your account.
- Google Sheets: How do I Re-Authenticate a Google Sheets Connector?
- Data Studio: How do I Re-Authenticate a Data Studio Connector?
- Excel: How do I Re-Authenticate an Excel Connector?
- Uploader: Click on the link to "Add a new user" and follow the authentication process.
- Functions: Go through the process to generate a new authentication token via the link in the file.
- Data Grabber: Click on the module again to start the authentication process.
Hopefully the missing item or change is now present. If it is not, then please submit a new request to support, noting you had followed these step. For quick handling please list name(s) of the missing item so we can check right away.