To increase performance, we may cache some account information to reference it faster. This may mean that if you add new accounts, custom fields, or change names on your labels or campaigns, our results may not reflect this immediately. Fortunately, you can refresh this data through a few steps.
Commonly affected objects this guide should help with:
- New or renamed accounts/pages/locations
- New or renamed labels
- Custom metric and dimensions
- Renamed campaigns/ads
Force a refresh for account data
To begin with, follow the steps in this article to use the refresh option in the Team Management site:
Forcing a Refresh for Account Data
Re-authenticate the data source
Once the refresh is complete, then re-authenticate the affected connector. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP! It's required to ensure we get the latest information from your account.
- Google Sheets: How do I Re-Authenticate a Google Sheets Connector?
- Data Studio: How do I Re-Authenticate a Data Studio Connector?
- Excel: How do I Re-Authenticate an Excel Connector?
- API: How to re-authenticate an API connector
- BigQuery: How to re-authenticate a BigQuery connector
- Datawarehouse and Cloud Storage: How to re-authenticate a Data Warehouse and Cloud Storage connector
- Uploader: Click on the link to "Add a new user" and follow the authentication process.
Clear browser's cache/cookies
If the error persists, clear your browser's cache and cookies. Use the following links to find instructions for your browser.
If you are missing an account from a data source, please check that you meet the data source access requirements meaning the user role level (admin or similar) assigned to the account(s), please refer to this guide: General Data Source Access Requirements
Please note that if you don't meet those requirements, you won't be able to authenticate those accounts. If you are unable to change your access/permission-level, please contact the administrator of your accounts.
If you continue to have issues after trying the above actions, please submit a request to support with the details of the issue and we will assist you. For quick handling please list the name(s) of the missing item so we can check right away.