1. To get started using Supermetrics for Google Sheets, click here and install the Google Sheets add-on through the Chrome Store.
2. On the page that opens, click the blue " + FREE " button to install.
3. Click "Continue" on the pop-up:
4. Press "Allow" to give Supermetrics permission to use your Google Drive:
5. Log in to the data source you want to pull data from:
4. You're now logged in and can start running queries.
You can refresh the queries whenever you need to see the latest figures.
To see a detailed guide on logging in to Data Sources, you can view: