This guide will show you how to add your own data to our ready-made templates for Microsoft Excel – whether you need a report for social media performance, advertising or web analytics.
1. Go to the Supermetrics for Excel template gallery at https://supermetrics.com/template-gallery/excel.
2. Select which template you want to use, and click on it – it will start to download the template as an Excel file.
3. From your downloaded files, open the template Excel file with Microsoft Excel. The file will also include instructions for inserting your own data to the template.
4. Open the Supermetrics sidebar from Data → Show Supermetrics.
5. Authenticate to the data source used in the template, select the accounts you want to use for the template, and click on Run queries.
6. Once the queries have been run and results added to sheet successfully, you can close the Supermetrics sidebar. Finally, under the Data tab, click on Refresh all.
- You may see an alert warning you about replacing existing data in the file. Click on Yes to confirm you want to replace the data.
That's it – you can now see your own data inserted into the template!