This guide will walk you through how to enroll in the Supermetrics data source connectors for use in Google BigQuery to transfer data.
- Navigate to the Google Cloud Platform Marketplace and search for Supermetrics.
- Click on the data source you wish to use in BigQuery to transfer.
- Click ENROLL to add the connector to your project. Note that you must be a Project Admin to do this.
- You will be given the option to select a project you want to use the data source with. Select the one you wish and click Continue.
- It will return to the main description page of the data source. It will note the data source has been enrolled successfully.
- Click CONFIGURE TRANSFER to start using the data source! For more instructions, see How to Configure a Data Transfer in BigQuery.