This guide will walk you through how to enroll the Supermetrics data source connectors for use in Google BigQuery to transfer data.
1. Go to the Google Cloud Platform Marketplace and search for Supermetrics.
2. Click on the data source you wish to use in BigQuery to transfer your data.
3. Click on ENROLL to add the connector to your project. Note that you must be a Project Admin to do this.
4. You will be given the option to select a project you want to use the data source with. Select the one you wish to use with Supermetrics.
5. You will be taken back to the main description page of the data source. It will now note the data source has been enrolled successfully.
6. Click CONFIGURE TRANSFER to start using the data source!