Follow these steps to add a data source account to any Supermetrics data source in Data Studio.
- Open Supermetrics in Data Studio.
- Navigate to Data sources. Click the data source you’d like to add an account to.
- Click Edit to open the data source’s settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Copy the URL that follows “To add more/manage user accounts, visit…”
- Open a new browser tab, and paste this URL into it.
- Select Add new account.
Please note that some data sources, including Facebook, will automatically log in users with cookies enabled. Clear your cookies or log out to reset the data source.
- Add your account details.
- Reopen your original Data Studio tab, and refresh the data source connection.
- The data source accounts you’ve added will be visible in the data source’s connector settings.
If you update an existing data source to add more accounts, all reports and report elements that reference the data source file also update to include those accounts. To avoid this, create a separate data source for each account.