Yes! For most data sources you can log in multiple users accounts for that platform.
(If you meant to find how to select multiple accounts/pages/locations - please see Can I Use Multiple Accounts in the Same Data Source?)
- Click the "Edit" icon next your Data Source (or click Resource->Managed added data sources and click Edit there).
- In the authentication settings for the connector, find and copy the URL given in the "To add more/manage user accounts, visit https://xxxxx" section.
- Paste URL this into another browser window/tab to navigate to it.
- If you belong to multiple teams, you will be given the option to select the team you wish to use. Best practice is to use the same team for all user logins and to select the team that has your license.
- If you don't belong to multiple teams, you will proceed to the settings in step 4.
- The URL should lead to a page like below. You want to select the link option under "Or add a new account".
WARNING - Some data sources, like Facebook, will use the browser cookies to automatically log in the user. As you want to add a different one, you will need to clear your browser cookies or log out of the data source in the browser before selecting the link under "Or add a new account." Then you should get the option to log in with another account.
- Once the log in is complete, you should see a message like "Authentication successful, you can now close this window." Navigate back to the connector settings page and refresh it.
- You should now see the additional users listed in this section.
- Repeat as needed for additional user accounts.