You can update your credit card details or change the card completely for Stripe-based auto-renewal in the Team Management site.
Before You Begin
- You must be an "Admin" or "Owner" role to perform this action. The button won't appear for "editors". See this article for how to change your role.
- This only works for Stripe payments. For PayPal, you must update the card information in your PayPal account.
- This only works for licenses that have auto-renewal enabled. You can instead change the card information when you manually renew the license, or enable auto-renewal.
- Log into Team Management with your Supermetrics User account - https://team.supermetrics.com/
- Click on the PRODUCTS tab.
- Find the product in the list you wish to update the card information for and click the Manage link to expand the settings.
- Click the PAYMENT DETAILS tab to reveal a section with invoices and the action to update the card information.
- Click on UPDATE CARD DETAILS.
Note - if the UPDATE CARD DETAILS button is deactivated and you can't click it, it means that your auto-renewal is not enabled. You can only change the card settings for auto-renew enabled licenses or when you purchase a renewal manually.
- A Stripe card form will pop-up. Add the card number you wish to use, the expiration month/year, and the CVC code.
- Click Submit to save the change.