You can update your credit card details or change the card completely for Stripe-based auto-renewal in the Team Management site.
Before You Begin
- You must be in an "Admin" or "Owner" role to perform this action. The option won't appear for "editors". See this article for how to change your role.
- This only works for Stripe payments. For PayPal, you must update the card information in your PayPal account directly. (We would like to inform you that Supermetrics no longer offers PayPal as a payment method. As of January 15, 2021, it’s no longer possible to purchase new licenses with PayPal.)
- This only works for licenses that have auto-renewal enabled. You can instead change the card information when you manually renew the license or enable auto-renewal.
Updating Credit Card Details
- Log into Team Management with your Supermetrics User account - https://team.supermetrics.com/
- Click on the LICENSES tab.
- Find the "Paid" or "Expired" license you wish to update the credit card details on.
- NOTE: you cannot update trial licenses, PayPal-purchased licenses, or pay-by-invoice licenses this way.
- Click Manage to see the license details.
- Under Payment details, click on the link to Update card details.
- A Stripe card form will pop-up. Add the card number you wish to use, the expiration month/year, and the CVC code.
- Click Submit to save the changes.
- Click Extend to renew the license. - If you skip this step, Stripe will make your next scheduled payment with your updated credit card information.