1. Install the add-on using in to your Google Sheets:
- Supermetrics for Google Sheets
- Click the blue button to install.
2. When the Supermetrics sidebar opens in Google Sheet, choose any data source to log in.
Note that you need to log in with a user account that has access to the data source in question. For example, if you choose Facebook, you must log in with a Facebook account that has admin rights to at least one Facebook page or app. Or if you choose Google Ads, you must log in with a Google Account that has a Google Ads enabled.
3. Log in on the page that opens up, and click to approve permissions when prompted.
Note that if you're logging in to a Google-owned service (Google Analytics, Google Ads, or YouTube), you can change the Google Account you log in with by clicking on the upper-right corner of the login page.
4. You're now logged in and can start running queries.
You can refresh the queries whenever you need to see the latest figures.