Supermetrics data visualization charts for Data Studio offer beautiful, scalable reporting. Use this article to learn how to set them up.
After you've added your first Supermetrics data visualization chart, you'll be able to add more charts much more quickly.
Add a chart for the first time
- Open the chart you'd like to add to your report.
- Copy the manifest path — this is the link below the chart's title on its landing page. Every manifest path begins with gs://charts.
- Open your report in Data Studio.
- In the top bar, click Community visualizations and components .
- Click +Explore more.
- Click the Build your own visualization card.
- Scroll down to Test and add your community visualization.
- Paste the manifest path you copied earlier into the field labeled Manifest path. Click Submit.
- Click the chart you'd like to add.
- In the consent dialog, click Allow.
- Drag your new chart into your report.
Add more charts
- In your Data Studio report, click Community visualizations and components .
- Under Added report resources, click the chart you'd like to add.
- Drag the report into your chart and start choosing your settings.