Supermetrics licenses are designed to be flexible enough to meet your specific needs. Select your data sources and destinations, and we’ll seamlessly move your data between them.
We offer connections between more than 70 data sources — including Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Instagram Insights and more — to supported destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, and Microsoft Excel. With custom licenses, we also offer connections to data warehouses like BigQuery and Snowflake.
Choosing the right license
There are 2 ways to build your Supermetrics license. For smaller teams that need access to a select group of data sources, our website offers a self-service license portal that should fit most needs.
If you’re buying a license for a bigger team that needs access to a broad range of data sources — including Premium data sources like AdRoll and Criteo — start a conversation with our sales team. We’ll be happy to work with you to create a custom license.
All licenses purchased through our site come with the same standard features.
- 1 Supermetrics user account
- Up to 15 data sources
- 10 data sources accounts for each data source (for example, 10 Facebook Ads accounts, 10 Google Analytics Views, and so on)
- 10 additional data source accounts can be added in the upgrade flow
- A progressive bundle discount if you select more than 3 data sources
- Automatic daily refreshes in Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
Additionally, you can add up to 10 more data source accounts per data source for €10 per month each.
Buying with our sales team
When you create a custom license with our sales team, we offer:
- Additional Supermetrics user accounts
- More than 15 data sources
- Access to Premium data sources, including Criteo, Google Ads Manager, and more
- Automatic hourly refreshes in Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
- Data warehouse destinations
- Enterprise terms
- Premium support with a dedicated customer success manager
- Invoice payments
Contact our sales team. We’ll get back to you quickly.
European Union VAT IDs
Companies buying a license in the European Union should make sure to add their value-added tax (VAT) ID while making their purchase on our site. Doing this will stop any VAT charges for the duration of your license.
Please note that you can’t change the VAT ID after the purchase has been processed, so it’s worth double-checking it. If you’ve accidentally entered the wrong VAT ID, you'll have to cancel your license and repurchase a new one with the correct VAT details.