This guide covers the steps on how to enable and disable the enhanced scheduled refresh feature called Hybrid triggers. This option only appears if you have been whitelisted for the feature by the Supermetrics Support team and have a paid license. If you would like to try this new system for your triggers, please submit a support request to request access and include your license user ID.
Enabling Enhanced Scheduled Refreshing
- Login to Supermetrics sidebar with the user account that has been whitelisted
- Go to 'Schedule' tab and click on 'Enable enhanced scheduled refreshes' link
- This should open the dialog to log into Google with your license account.
- It will then ask you to accept some additional access permissions required for the trigger system to work. ClickAllow to continue.
- Close the confirmation browser window and your triggers can now use the enhanced scheduled refresh feature! No additional changes to your trigger settings should be required to work with this.
Disabling Enhanced Scheduled Refreshing
You can disable the enhanced scheduled refreshes from the sidebar.
- Login to Supermetrics sidebar with the user account you have enabled the feature for.
- Go to 'Schedule' tab and click on 'Disable enhanced scheduled refreshes'
- Your triggers will revert to using the standard trigger system.