If you’re encountering blank values for fields like Page or Page URL in HubSpot, or if you see the error below, there might be a problem with your account’s permissions level.
- Error: We are not able to retrieve some results due to insufficient permissions to your data.
This happens as only users with Super Admin permissions in HubSpot can pull data for these fields.
There’s a workaround for this error in Supermetrics.
- Log out of your HubSpot account in Supermetrics.
- Ask your HubSpot account owner to grant your HubSpot account temporary Super Admin access.
- Reauthenticate the connection between Supermetrics and your HubSpot account.
- Ask your HubSpot account owner to return your account to its prior permissions level. Your permission scope for Supermetrics will stay the same.