The Supermetrics API can be used to create CSV-formatted results to be used with Qlik Sense, so you can import your various data sources into that platform. Here are the basic steps for how to set this up.
1. Access the Supermetrics API Query Manager on our Team Management site at team.supermetrics.com/query-manager.
2. In the Query section, log into the data source you wish to import data from into Qlik and create the query. For more information on building the query, see Using the Query Manager.
3. Once you have built the query, click on the QLIK button to change the format of the URL to work directly with Qlik. You will see a completed URL below. Save the URL for the next steps by clicking on the COPY button.
- Important - This URL has an API key in it that gives anyone with the URL access to your data! Treat this like a password and keep it safe. If you need to publicly share the URL, use the "SHORT URL" option as it will not show this API key.
4. Go to Qlik Sense, and create a new app.
5. Click on Add data from files and other sources.
6. Select Web file.
7. In the URL field, paste the Query URL you copied from the Query Manager in step 3.
8. In the Name field, set an informative name to note what Data Source or type of data it is.
9. Click on Create.
10. You should now start to see the data, and you can begin to create reports!
You may need multiple queries (aka URLs) for your report to get a full picture of your data. Create those in the Query Builder and you can add them to the report from the top menu with Add data.
For more help with adding data sources/Web files, see this guide from Qlik: Adding data from a new data source.