Some account change or permissions issues may require that you reset the Supermetrics business integration for Instagram Insights. This guide will show you how to do this.
- Log into Facebook with the account that was used to authorize the Instagram Insights connector.
- Use the following link to go to the Business Integration settings section: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools
- In the Active section, find the "Supermetrics Connector" option.
- Check the box next to that and then click the Remove button.
WARNING! - There may be two different Supermetrics integrations listed. DO NOT delete the "Supermetrics" one as this can break integrations for Facebook Insights and Facebook Ads if you are using those connectors as well.
- Once the "Supermetrics Connector" business integration has been removed, go back to the Supermetrics product.
- Re-authenticate the Instagram Insights data source per the appropriate directions:
- It should now ask for permissions for the account in a pop-up like this:
- Click on the link to "Choose what you allow".
- You should be able to see a list of accounts. Make sure the missing one is listed and has the checkbox checked next to it.
- Click OK to accept the access request. You should hopefully now be able to see all your Instagram accounts.