Some account change or permissions issues may require that you reset the Supermetrics business integration for Instagram Insights. This guide will show you how to do this.
- Log into Facebook with the account that was used to authorize the Instagram Insights connector.
- Use the following link to go to the Business Integration settings section: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools
- In the Active section, find the "Supermetrics Connector" option.
- Check the box next to the Supermetrics tab and click the Remove button.
- Once the "Supermetrics Connector" business integration has been removed, go back to the Supermetrics product.
- Re-authenticate the Instagram Insights data source per the appropriate directions:
- It should now ask to select the Instagram Business Accounts you want to use with Supermetrics connector. Check the box next to the account name to select a specific account, or the box "select all" to select them all.
- It should now ask for permissions for the account in a pop-up like this, click on done.
- Click OK to accept the access request. You should hopefully now be able to see all your Instagram accounts.