This guide will walk you through how to fix this error: Failed (Error: Unable to refresh your token. It may not be valid anymore. Please try logging out and logging in again.)
This happens when your data source authentication token has expired and the system was not able to refresh it.
To fix this error, please do the following:
- Re-authenticate the data source by following one of the guides below:
- Data Studio: How to re-authenticate a Data Studio connector
- Google Sheets: How to re-authenticate a Google Sheets connector
- Microsoft Excel: How to re-authenticate an Excel connector
- If the error persists, renew the logins (tokens) of the data source you are encountering the error with. Follow this guide step-by-step: Login Management in Team Site
Please note that the step above is not applicable to Supermetrics for Google Sheets & Microsoft Excel. If you wish to renew the logins with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel, please create a support ticket.
If you continue to have issues after trying the above actions, please submit a request to support with the details of the issue and we will assist you.