This guide applies to the following errors:
- Failed (Error: Unable to refresh your token. It may not be valid anymore. Please try logging out and logging in again.)
- Error validating access token: The session has been invalidated because the user changed their password or Facebook has changed the session for security reasons.
- Error: Account fetch failed: *Data source"* failure (Refreshing token failed).
This happens when your data source authentication login (token) has expired and the system is not able to refresh it.
To fix this error, please do the following:
- Re-authenticate the data source by following one of the guides below:
- Data Studio: How to re-authenticate a Data Studio connector
- Google Sheets: How to re-authenticate a Google Sheets connector
- Microsoft Excel: How to re-authenticate an Excel connector
- If the error persists, renew the logins (tokens) of the data source you are encountering the error with. Follow this guide step-by-step: Login Management in Team Site
Please note that the step above is not applicable to Supermetrics for Google Sheets & Microsoft Excel. If you are using Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel and you need further support, please create a support ticket.
If you continue to have issues after trying the above actions, please submit a request to support with the details of the issue and we will assist you.