Auto-renew automatically extends a license with the payment information used in the initial purchase.
Licenses purchased with a credit card
If you are a team's Admin or Owner, you can check and change a license’s auto-renew status.
- Log in to the Supermetrics Team Site license manager. Alternatively, click the Accounts & licenses menu in the bottom-left corner and then Licenses from any page in the Team Site.
- Check that you’re in the right team in the upper right-hand corner.
- Find the license you'd like to update. Click Manage.
- Scroll down to the very bottom of the page.
- Under the "Auto-renewal" section, toggle your license's auto-renewal status.
Licenses purchased with an invoice
Auto-renewal can’t be adjusted in the Team Site for licenses bought with an invoice. Please submit a support request if you need to make changes.
Licenses purchased with PayPal
As Supermetrics no longer offers PayPal as a payment option, we can't enable auto-renew for payments for licenses purchased with PayPal. You can, however, disable auto-renew from your PayPal account.